A Forum for You.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
We are getting better and better, but this forum can be THE BEST with your help! Invite your friends. Let's become the Best Forum for Facebook Games!!!

Share | 

Maccer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maccer

Reputation Reputation : 1
Join date Join date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Maccer   21/4/2013, 3:22 am

Hi there... I'm Maccer from the Sim City Social section from the EA/Playfish forum.

I was not the most active member around with only about 400 posts in that forum, but regulars like Julian will recognize my presence on that forum even though I wasn't there all the time.

Especially the last 2 months I didn't play SCS much until recently EA decided to shutdown playfish and then that resulted the end of SCS on June 14, 2013. But the game opened up with the vault diamonds giveaway to the end of this game and I decided to make the million diamonds for the fun of it.

Lets hope together we can find 1 or 2 new great games for us to play in the future.

Currently I play a game called Top Eleven from Nordeus (was a former FIFA Superstars player) and Dragon City but in Dragon City I have done effectively everything and will be calling time on that game soon.
Back to top Go down
Fireflamegold3

Reputation Reputation : 3
Join date Join date : 2013-04-19
Location Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Alei    21/4/2013, 1:51 pm

nice introduction !

Back to top Go down
http://restaurntview2016.blogspot.sg/

Maccer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1