A Forum for You.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
We are getting better and better, but this forum can be THE BEST with your help! Invite your friends. Let's become the Best Forum for Facebook Games!!!

Share | 

Hello, i'm new here :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivita

Reputation Reputation : 0
Join date Join date : 2013-04-23
Location Location : Buin, Santiago de Chile

PostSubject: Hello, i'm new here :3   23/4/2013, 1:12 pm

As the title says, i'm new here :$

I'm Fivita, SuperMod from our beloved Playfish/EA forum and the TSS Spanish section is my place to mod hehehehe

Probably most of you don't know me because i'm pretty shy and a lil bit antisocial

I'm here because July has invited me and i'd like to stay in touch forever with you, my forum family... Yes, I'm gonna miss that forum too

Well, just a few words about me... I love watching The Walking Dead (i'm reading its comics too :P ), Spartacus (i can't believe it's over T_T), Game Of Thrones, playing The Sims and Simcity series, Pet Society as well, as i did with every single Playfish game... My favorite movies are Harry Potter Saga (books included), Blade (trilogy), National Treasure (I-II) and recently, the Twilight Saga (books included)...

My favorite music band is Muse - they mean everything to me -, then Queen, Metallica, Iron Maiden and Limp Bizkit among others.

My fav colors are orange/black and my... blah blah blah i said just a few words and this is getting boring hahahahahaha

Nice to meet you everyone

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Beckham7

Reputation Reputation : 1
Join date Join date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm new here :3   23/4/2013, 8:46 pm

You are quite right ...you are a Super Moderator but I still don't know you ...Well...hello .

Back to top Go down

Hello, i'm new here :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Forum :: General Chat Area :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: